Monday 19 July 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I picked my first potatoes last week! It was so exciting! I've grown the potatoes in big tarpaulin bags so that I can pick them one or two at a time and I had such a fun time rooting around to find them.


I also have a load of courgettes and lettuces and the green beans are starting to come through. I'm still menu planning I just seem to keep forgetting to post them I really don't know where I'd be without them though. It makes sure that I use the ingredients in the fridge and don't spend lots of money on ingredients that never get used. My Menu Plan this week features lots of new recipes. I am really looking forward to the tuna burgers, its a Weight Watchers recipe and uses a tin of tuna. I bought 4 tins and am slowly using them up. I'm also trying stuffed courgettes for the first time to use up some of the bigger courgettes I've picked.

Sunday
Lunch: Sausage Sandwich
Dinner: Bacon, Pea and Basil Macaroni

Monday
Lunch: Crab Noodle Stir Fry
Dinner: Hummus, Carrot and Cucumber, Chorizo, Olives etc

Tuesday
Lunch: Chorizo and Cheese Salad
Dinner: Tuna Burgers, Baked Chips

Wednesday
Lunch: Minestrone Soup
Dinner:Cheese and Ham Stuffed Courgette

Thursday
Lunch: Broad Bean, Asparagus and Sorrel Risotto
Dinner: Stir Fried Spaghetti Bento with Carrots, Courgettes, Sausage and Pickled Ginger

Friday
Lunch: Quiche and Salad
Dinner: Sea Bass with Herby Butter, Potatoes and Veg

Saturday
Lunch: Courgette, Feta and Rice Salad
Dinner: Tex Mex Style Fish with Lime and Coriander Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment