Monday 14 June 2010

Menu Plan Monday and a Croque Madame (Sort of)

I think last week I ate out a total of 6 times! It was hard on my budget, but I did have an awesome time meeting up with friends and family. The only things I ate at home, were lemon chicken with egg fried rice, hummus and pitta bread and fajita, so there really was no highlight! This week's Menu Plan Monday is slightly more sedate. I am off to Sheffield with some friends at the weekend but eating at home most days before I go, which will hopefully be much easier on the pocket!



I made a croque madame a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutely delicious. I didn't go the whole hog and make bechamel sauce, so really it was just a grilled ham and cheese sandwich with mustard and a fried egg on top, but it really was tasty. I also served it with a huge side salad. I love my salads!

Sunday
Lunch: Out for Pizza with a friend
Dinner: Prawn Crackers and Sweet Chilli Dip (I was so full from lunch)

Monday
Lunch: Out at Yo! Sushi with my Mum
Dinner: Tuna with Wok Fried Soba Noodles

Tuesday
Lunch: Sesame Potatoes, Frankfurters and Marinated Carrots (Bento)
Dinner: White Bean, Sausage and Spinach Stew

Wednesday
Lunch: Cheese, Spring Onion and Black Bean Quesedilla
Dinner: Sea Bass with Herby Butter, Jersey Royals, Veg

Thursday
Lunch: Chicken, Mushroom and Leek Spaghetti Bake, Salad
Dinner: Sausage Sandwich

Friday
Lunch: Lunchbox Layered Salmon Salad (Bento)
Dinner: Out in Sheffield

No comments:

Post a Comment