Monday 6 February 2012

Tandoori Fish

This is really not worth writing out the recipe but it was so good, I thought I'd share it. I use tandoori paste all the time, usually on chicken but I had never really thought of using it with fish, and actually it turns out to be a fantastic combination! The original recipe used tilapia, but I used coley and actually you could use any white fish, I also baked the fish for 8-10 mins rather than grilled it and that worked fine too. I served it with, white rice, stir fried beans and sugar snap peas with Indian spices and yoghurt, and mango chutney. Delicious!



Tandoori Fish (adapted from Good Food Magazine November 2011)
(Serves 4)

4 white fish fillets
1 tbsp tandoori paste

Coat the fish with the tandoori paste and set aside.

Heat the grill to high. Grill the fish for 8-10 mins or until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment